Latest news about the second edition of Horizon Festival in Bansko, Bulgaria next ski season – More artists announced in the lineup, further club partners have also been announced! Free daily yoga classes and spa packages for festival goers. Tips and tricks to improve your ski/snowboard technique with “Ride With a Pro” session and more…
- We have just announced some more fantastic artists to our lineup: accompanying the blue skies, fresh snow and mountains of Horizon Festival will be the sounds of Bondax, Detroit Swindle, Rachel Row, Skeptical, Kasra, AZ&TOR, Oscar Luweez, Barely Legal, Amy Becker and Moony
- Further Club Partners have also been announced – Please see the flyer for more information
- We are just getting started on the new Horizon Festival Snow Park. Designed and constructed by Mikee C from FBBB and Seb Kerns this space is right by The Secret Hotel Mountain Stage and will host pro-rider demonstrations each day
- Professional snowboarder and DJ, Seb Kerns is bringing out a team of professional skiers and snowboarders to run ‘Ride With A Pro’ Sessions. Have you ever wanted to know how to perfect your Shifty, how to approach a rail or learn some new grabs? For only £20, festival goers can learn tricks and tips from the best in the business on the specially constructed Horizon Snow Park.
- Aside from 6 days and nights of partying and skiing/snowboarding, Horizon Festival also offers free daily yoga classes, Spa packages, and discounted lessons for festival goers. There are also lots more secret parties still to be announced.
For more information, please visit:
The official Horizon Festival webpage: http://www.horizon.net
How To Get To Bansko – http://www.adventureflair.com/how-to-get-to-bansko-bulgaria-transport-transfers/
Bansko, Bulgaria – Four Season Adventure – http://www.adventureflair.com/bansko-bulgaria/
Latest posts by Adriana (see all)
- Travel by Air France or the New French-Style Art of Travel - March 25, 2016
- Avoiding extra charges with budget airlines - February 4, 2016
- Top 7 Tourist Attractions In San Francisco - December 21, 2015